Website Dreiym Engineering PLLC
Electrical Engineer I (Entry Level)
Dreiym Engineering is currently seeking an electrical engineer to perform engineering assessments, calculations, arc flash calculations, corrosion engineering, field assignments, and other work as needed. This position is work from home, but based out of the Austin, Texas area. The successful candidate will be required to maintain a residence within 40 Miles of Austin, TX.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Performs assigned tasks.
- Communicate professionally with clients
- Able to hold regular office hours when not in the field
- Perform Arc Flash Calculations
- Perform Field walk-downs and produce cost estimates
- Create proposals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain Residence near Austin, TX
- Entry-Level – Training Provided
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Required
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering preferred (Engineer II)
- EIT must be obtained within 12 months.
- PE must be obtained within 5 years by testing.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Including Excel
- Entry-Level knowledge of AutoCAD, Microstation, or similar CAD software
- Entry-Level Knowledge of MATLAB, SCILAB, or Octave
- Proficient with Windows Software
- Compliance with Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Pass job required training
- Compliance with all Safe Work Procedures
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- Clean Criminal Record
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Travel may occasionally require you to be away from home for extended periods.
- Must be able to work extended shifts
- Must be able to work on rough terrain
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and carry across rough terrain
- Must be able to fly commercially to project sites
- Must be able to drive to project sites
- Ability to climb or get into hard to reach areas, such as attics, crawl spaces or tunnels, remove appliances and/or other objects, and then load them onto a vehicle
- Must be able to travel on short notice
- Must occasionally be available for on-call duty
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Able to communicate clearly, both verbally and through written reports
- Interest in Photography
- Interest in Forensic Engineering
- Interest in Electrical and Corrosion Engineering
- Will occasionally work outdoors in hot/cold temperatures with rain, snow, wind, etc for extended periods.
- Travel is required up to 50%.
- When not traveling, will be required to maintain a productive office.
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Flexible Hours
- 401k with 6% Company Match
- Health Insurance Company Paid at 99% of Base Plan
- Work From Home
- $66,000 – $82,000 /yr (Engineer I)
- $72,000 – $88,000 /yr (Engineer II)