Dreiym Engineering PLLCForensic Engineers
Residential Electrical Issues
Fire and Explosion Investigation
Forensic Engineering Laboratory in Texas
Sometimes a professional forensic engineering laboratory is necessary to receive the answers you are seeking in a fire or accident investigation. Dreiym Engineering in Texas has a state-of-the-art laboratory with equipment that is critical to any investigation.
This equipment aids in investigation work with insurance companies and attorneys. We can also rent usage out to third-party forensic engineers looking for access to high quality equipment or storage to aid their investigation.
The Equipment Necessary for a Thorough Investigation
At Dreiym, we are able to support both destructive and non-destructive investigations while providing the technical support that you need to complete any test, including any ongoing multi-day monitoring, and construction of engineering test platforms.
We have a 1,500 square foot laboratory with expanded storage space coming soon.
Our Forensic Laboratory Equipment
- X-Ray – We have a Nordson Dage Quadra 3 X-Ray in our laboratory, allowing you to access instant images in a non-destructive manner. We can help you keep your investigation moving in an efficient manner.
- Infrared Thermal Imaging – Monitor the heat buildup in a test environment, in real time. An infrared camera offers a safe method for testing what temperatures are ideal for a fire.
- Microscope – Our lab microscope offers an idea method for detecting stress in metals and other materials. It has a built-in 18MP camera with additional light, for detailed work.
- 3D Space Capture Imaging – This technology amounts to something close to a street view for indoor spaces. It allows all parties to look at a rendering of an accident scene within 1 percent accuracy.
- Motor Drive Analyzer – Dreiym has the ability to test motor drives, adjustable speed drives, and variable frequency drives for failure in the lab or in the field.
- Power Quality Analyzer – The power quality analyzer allows us to analyze and understand incoming utility power.
- Pipeline Current Mapper – Our pipeline current mapper helps locate currents for pipeline field surveys.
- Ground / Earth Tester – This technology provides the capability to measure AC resistance with a high level of accuracy.
- 18,000 Lb. Vehicle Lift – Used primarily for vehicle fire investigations, our lab is equipped with a high capacity lift.
- Video Camera Equipment – All tests can be video recorded for additional documentation.
- Evidence Storage – We have a safe evidence storage facility with 24/7 video monitoring and offsite recording.
- Data Capture – We can tie data capture into Labview or Matlab programs.
- Backup Power – Our laboratory is backed up by battery power for uninterrupted testing and examination.
Additional Equipment Arriving Soon
Dreiym’s laboratory environment is constantly evolving. We are looking to add additional storage space and a scanning electron microscope to our growing facility.
Hire Dreiym Engineering
Dreiym Engineering offers state of the art equipment and expertise for forensic engineering investigations. When you contact us, you’ll talk with someone who can answer your forensic engineering questions immediately.
We proudly serve the state of Texas and the surrounding areas. Contact us today and find out how we can help!